Day 3 of the turkey and now we can cook up a yummy divan with thanks to my mother in law for the recipe.
Turkey Divan – serves 6-8
6-8 cups cubed turkey or chicken
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1 TBS lemon juice
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (8 oz)
¼ cup margarine
2-10 oz. frozen broccoli or asparagus, cooked
1 cup mayonnaise
1 cup crushed corn flakes or bread crumbs
1 tsp curry powder
- Lay broccoli and chicken in the bottom of a butter 9 x 13 pan.
- Mix soup, mayonnaise, lemon juice and curry powder together.
- Pour over broccoli and chicken layer; sprinkle with cheese and crumbs.
- Pour melted butter over top.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30-35 minutes.